Powered Research, LLC is a preclinical CRO located in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina specializing in ophthalmic models for life science R&D companies.
Full-Time Research Technician
Powered Research is looking for a full-time Research Technician. The Research Technician will support and/or execute research activities for multiple research projects. This position will be responsible for development, evaluation, analysis and communication of study related information to clients within structured deadlines. Our company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for an individual committed to excellence. The candidate must be organized and detail oriented. This position comes with a benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401K, and paid company holidays.
- Able to handle the following species (rodent, rabbit, and swine)
- Collect samples as required by the study
- Process blood samples
- Assist with pre-clinical procedures
- Prepare labels and tubes for tissue collection and storage
- Prepare and process samples for shipment
- Write and maintain SOPs
- Perform data and image analysis as needed
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years laboratory experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organizational and record-keeping skills
- Background in ophthalmology a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and meet commitments
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work in a team inter-disciplinary environment
- Ability to work independently
Powered Research, LLC.
PO Box 14650
RTP, NC 27709