Powered Research, LLC is a preclinical contract research organization located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. We specialize in ophthalmic studies for life science R&D companies.
Full-Time Report Writer
Powered Research is looking for a full-time, Scientific, Report Writer responsible for drafting, and coordinating scientific publications and study reports. Primary responsibilities include writing and editing preclinical data and statistical reports for final review by the Study Directors or senior management. Our company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for an individual committed to excellence. The candidate must be organized and detail oriented. This position comes with a benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401K, and paid company holidays.
- Collaborating with the Study Directors and other scientific staff to determine the requirements for deliverables (e.g. tables, figures, formatting and design)
- Reviewing all final documents included in deliverables
- Preparing charts and tables for report inclusion
- Coordinating meetings with associates to define needed revisions
- Setting timelines for report drafts consistent with contractual obligations
- Tracking data processing timelines
- Designing templates for deliverables
- Performing all other related duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Biological Sciences
- Experience: 2 or more years relevant writing experience; experience working in drug discovery and or a drug development laboratory or industry-based drug development team is preferred
- Scientific knowledge in pharmacology and biochemistry knowledge base
- Excellent grammar, editorial, proofreading and scientific writing skills
- High degree of independence in decision making and problem-solving
- Solid computer, word processing, and spreadsheet skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat);
- Ability to use and understand relevant databases and facilitate report production.
- Willingness and ambition to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Background in ophthalmology a plus
Powered Research, LLC.
PO Box 14650
RTP, NC 27709