Powered Research, LLC is a preclinical contract research organization located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. We specialize in ophthalmic studies for life science R&D companies.
Full-Time Project Manager
Powered Research is looking for a full-time Project Manager. We are seeking an individual that will ensure functionality of our work-flow by integrating people, protocols and research. Our company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for an individual committed to excellence. This position comes with a benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401K, and paid company holidays.
- Coordinating study logistics from scientific protocols
- Scheduling study needs (labor, supplies, deliverables, etc.)
- Preparing Gantt charts for projects with precise details
- Monitoring progress of studies and updating management daily
- Record keeping and archiving of all relevant records and documents
- Maintaining client files
- Assistance with SOP and compliance
- Other activities as assigned
- M.S. or B.S. degree in Life Sciences or relevant field
- Excellent skills with Excel, Project, and other Office products
- Ability to read and understand scientific papers and protocols
- Prior experience in contract research or preclinical research preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to clearly communicate in written and verbal forms
- Willingness and ambition to learn new techniques and take on additional responsibilities
- Ocular experience a plus
Powered Research, LLC.
PO Box 14650
RTP, NC 27709