Powered Research, LLC is a preclinical CRO specializing in ophthalmic models for life science R&D companies.
Full-Time Necropsy Technician
Powered Research is looking for a full-time Necropsy Technician. The Research Technician will support and/or execute research activities for multiple research projects. This position will responsible for development, evaluation, analysis and communication of biological information for clients within structured deadlines. Our company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for an individual committed to excellence. The candidate must be organized and detail oriented. This position comes with a benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401K, and paid company holidays.
- Perform necropsies on rodents, rabbits, swine, and other lab animals as directed
- Collect and dissect tissues
- Process blood samples
- Assist with pre-clinical procedures
- Prepare labels and tubes for tissue collection and storage
- Prepare and process samples for shipment
- Write and maintain SOPs
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years laboratory experience
- Experience in tissue dissection and histology techniques a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organizational and record-keeping skills
- Background in Ophthalmology Research a plus
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and meet commitments
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work in a team inter-disciplinary environment
- Ability to work independently with guidance from the Director of Research
Powered Research, LLC.
PO Box 14650
RTP, NC 27709