Powered Research, LLC is a preclinical CRO located in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina specializing in ophthalmic models for life science R&D companies.
Full-Time Animal Facility Technician
Powered Research is looking for a full-time lab animal facility technician. This position includes occasional weekend and holiday work. Our company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for an individual committed to excellence. This position comes with a benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401K, and paid company holidays.
- Assisting with husbandry and surgical techniques
- Performing facility duties and adhering to SOPs (cleaning, cage washing, etc.)
- Other activities as assigned
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- 1+ years in a CRO or lab animal facility setting
- 2+ years in handling lab animals and/or husbandry activities
- Lab Animal Technician Certification a major plus
- Experience in ophthalmic settings a major plus
- Ability to clearly communicate in written and verbal forms
- Ability/Experience following standard operating procedures
- Willingness and ambition to learn and take on additional responsibilities
Powered Research, LLC.
PO Box 14650
RTP, NC 27709